« Home | Barcelona vs Arsenal » | The world is not enough! » | My Birthday Today! » | What will happen tomorrow??? » | My first swim! » | Pakistani Intelligence » | Living on the Edge Show--> Girl Proposes an Unknow... » | Not Another Bomb Blast! » | Brother Engaged! » | Dillematized :S » 

Thursday, April 27, 2006 

What to do :S

Installing Visual Studio 2005 and getting the error when the setup is being loaded from the CD into the PC at Suite Integration Toolkit. I tried it from another set of CDs and it came again exactly at the same instant. What to do now....twice the error came at exactly same spot from different sets of installation CD's...i think it must be a windows problem rather then a hardware problem..but still its a wierd situation...

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates