« Home | My first swim! » | Pakistani Intelligence » | Living on the Edge Show--> Girl Proposes an Unknow... » | Not Another Bomb Blast! » | Brother Engaged! » | Dillematized :S » | Low Efficiency » | Who is Expert? » | Final Destination 3 » | Being Inconsistent » 

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 

What will happen tomorrow???

Tomorrow 19th April, the day i came to this world. On that day when i was born, strike was observerd in Karachi. Last 3 Years in university, clashes have been observed on 19th April. Two really sucking political parties which has destroyed most of the top level universities reputation, fight in the same month April each year and to be precise on 19th . I dont know why :S...this is a coincidence i think.

I have been bringing something to eat in universtiy for the class each year except the last year.Last birthday was a memorable one for me althought i did nothing in that. My friends Whiz, Razz, Gul,Rabia arranged the cake for me. Red Day was also celebrated by my class on that day. All girls of my class were dressed in red ;). My really good friends Whiz, Razz,Ovais also dressed themselves in Red ;). When you classmates do that for you, it means you have got special friends :). Thankfully i have some by the grace of Almighty :).

Lets see what happens tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully no clash tomorrow. I dont know what i will be taking tomorrow. Godwilling something i will take for them :).

Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
May your memories today be warm ones,
MAy your dreams today be dear,
May your moments all be happy,
May your joy lasts through the year.
Well inshallaah the day will go without any probs!:)Best wishes!!

happy birthday!

Mariam and ika: thanks a lot :)

Sara: Thanks...and it went well..i will blog about it as well..Thanks again :)

with regards
FM

happy bday to u :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates