« Home | Dillematized :S » | Low Efficiency » | Who is Expert? » | Final Destination 3 » | Being Inconsistent » | Thing i hate » | Mr. Bond and VISA » | How are you posting? » | Grounding Period Off! » | Killing yourself? » 

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 

Brother Engaged!

The family event which i referred in my last post was my brother's engagement and by the grace of Almighty it took place on Sunday as expected :). So i had to miss the picnic with my class fellows for that. Thats why i wrote i am delighted plus dissappointed.

well... congratulations for your bro's engagement :)

Congragulations!
It's always hard choosing between 2 things that you hold dear.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates