« Home | The world is not enough! » | My Birthday Today! » | What will happen tomorrow??? » | My first swim! » | Pakistani Intelligence » | Living on the Edge Show--> Girl Proposes an Unknow... » | Not Another Bomb Blast! » | Brother Engaged! » | Dillematized :S » | Low Efficiency » 

Thursday, April 27, 2006 

Barcelona vs Arsenal

Barcelona through to the final of Champions League!. Yes, they have beaten Milan 1-0 on aggregate. They will be facing arsenal in the finals. AC Milan vs Barcelona would have been a dream final but it dint turn out that way, they met up in the semis through the draws. :(. Anyways, arsenal have a tough job ahead of them and i doubt if they can beat Barcelona. Go barca go! :)

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates