« Home | Pakistani Intelligence » | Living on the Edge Show--> Girl Proposes an Unknow... » | Not Another Bomb Blast! » | Brother Engaged! » | Dillematized :S » | Low Efficiency » | Who is Expert? » | Final Destination 3 » | Being Inconsistent » | Thing i hate » 

Monday, April 17, 2006 

My first swim!

I went with my friends Whiz ,Yahya and Kashif on sunday morning to Paragon Swimming Club. Me and Yahya dint know how to swim in water. Wherelse whiz and kashif had some experience. We reached there at 3 in hot conditions, got our swimming gears on and dived in the water. Whiz and Kashif boy started swimming as they dived in water. Me and Yahya knew nothing about it so we started training. Held the bar and learned to move the feet in water, then we kept out faces under water as long as we can without breathing of course (thats the most toughest part). Anyways that we came across as well. Yahya learned more quicklier than me. I kept trying how to keep my face in the water and how to move the feet in the water..tried..tried ..tried and eventually i learned. I started to kept my face as long as i can in water and moved the feets correctly. We all played in water for 2 hours and then our time got over and we came out, took a bath again and then went to food centre for Briyani as we were all very hungry after the swim.

Swimming is a great exercise. It is the only exercise where your every muscle is doing some work as compared to those gym exercises. I felt really good because swimming is an art and to learn something new is quite a good feeling.

salaam! dude..swimming's the best thing in the world! i'm so glad ur learning. I ususally go swimming every single day in the summer and now that summers here, i can't wait iA!! :P

heyz!looks like u had a great time!thts good!!i think swimming is the best thing in the world!i love swimming!!I think my brain starts working better after swimming!!lolzz.

mnm: thats cool...yeah i will go regularly there..iA.

Obese: hi how are you? long time i have seen you commenting here, hope you are fine :).

thanks

Sara: yeah i had a great time there. i will go more there now..thats good to see you love swimming...exercise keeps the mind working...

i also love swimming now since i know how to:)

with regards
fM

correction:i also love swimming now since i now know a bit about swimming :)

yup! :) swimming is awesome!

i prefer swimming to the gym... i dunno, i guess i'm not a gym person at all :D even tho i heard it's still good to go to gym once a while... oh well..

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates