« Home | Low Efficiency » | Who is Expert? » | Final Destination 3 » | Being Inconsistent » | Thing i hate » | Mr. Bond and VISA » | How are you posting? » | Grounding Period Off! » | Killing yourself? » | Global Warming » 

Saturday, April 08, 2006 

Dillematized :S

Yes...I am. Considering what my friends, class mean to me ....Its the last year of graduation, last three years have been so great. Tomorrow my class mates are going to Sands Pit and its an event which is priceless. But another priceless event will inshaAllah (Godwilling) be taking place tomorrow. Its my family event and i can't afford to miss it. I am 50/50 at the moment...disappointed plus delighted :S...

I personally dont like family events. Waisey depend karta hai kaisa event hai!

Well have loads of fun!!!:)
Raheel:exactly depends what the event is all about.But one can alwayz find enjoyment even in boring things.i guess!:)

assalamo alaykum

ohhh sono type kay functions ka apna carm hay .... well im 50-50 too in advising :)

btw, my blog add now changed .... u can update

wassalam

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates