« Home | What will happen tomorrow??? » | My first swim! » | Pakistani Intelligence » | Living on the Edge Show--> Girl Proposes an Unknow... » | Not Another Bomb Blast! » | Brother Engaged! » | Dillematized :S » | Low Efficiency » | Who is Expert? » | Final Destination 3 » 

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 

My Birthday Today!

Yeah..It went perfectly well.

At 12:00 in the night, my friends Whiz and Yahya came to my house and wished me.

We went out and enjoyed ourselves with rolls and juice.

At 1:30 i returned to house and replied some sms messages and online messages.

Than i slept.

Woke up at 8 in the morning. Got dressed up and went to university.

Girls celebrated the Pink Day today. :)

My bestest friends wore maroon clothes today! :).

I took some sweets to the university.

Photosession took place.

My friends took me to take the treat.

The End! :)

Thank God no clashes today.

Thanks to all the friends, family members, bloggers! :)

thts good u had a good day and u shud its ur birthday!!:)

happy 21st :P

kia aaj valentine day tha!!

*gets into deep thinking*

ohh tumhara bday tha again happy bday. I won't say it again warna tum bore hojayo ge =P Lekin tumharey bday or pink day ka kia connection?!

happpy bday....
tell me i am not late.....

Thanks sara, maria, khawab, simply rosie, raheel

Raheel: connection b/w me and the pink day of girls...last year they celebrated red day on the bday of mine..well...what can i say :D...banday banday ki baat hoti hai :)..hehe kiddin dudes...now you know 19th april is a big day ;)

with regards
FM

LMAO =P

aur tumne konsa day banaya tha birthday ke ilawa ;)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates