« Home | Being Inconsistent » | Thing i hate » | Mr. Bond and VISA » | How are you posting? » | Grounding Period Off! » | Killing yourself? » | Global Warming » | Whats your Perfect Major? » | Champions League Returns Today! » | Cartoon Controversy and MMA! » 

Friday, March 31, 2006 

Final Destination 3

I first downloaded Final Destination 3 but to my suprise it turned out to be 9/11 Documentary. It was around 500MB download. Someone shared it in Limewire with a name of Final Destination 3..doh...Anyway i downloaded it again...846 MB this time...for the first time a roller coaster has been shot getting accidented. The cast is different from the previous 1 and 2 version. FD 1 was great, 2 was poor and i watched half of 3 ..and till now i like it.

after i watched the 1st one, i skipped the 2nd and the 3rd one... nahh.. not my kinda movie :D

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates