« Home | Thing i hate » | Mr. Bond and VISA » | How are you posting? » | Grounding Period Off! » | Killing yourself? » | Global Warming » | Whats your Perfect Major? » | Champions League Returns Today! » | Cartoon Controversy and MMA! » | FFT Processor » 

Thursday, March 23, 2006 

Being Inconsistent

These days i am not giving my 100% to anything..i dont know why..but this happens...i dont know how to cope up with that..i start a thing and then just leave it there...i know i am inconsistent but these days just i dont wanna work hard...feeling why ? :(....Fighting with myself currently these days!

haha!... you want to go to MS too! :D

lay off him, will ya ... he doesn't want to go to MS anyway!

I am only giving my 100% to WSF which takes all of my time so other URGENT things are getting neglected.. and did I tell you that my shoulders and legs hurt badly too because of those long walks and heavy bags :s

My professor once told me: You can not work with an efficiency of >100% for a long time. If you give your 110% to something, soon you will fall to 90%.

Perhaps you just need a break! Good luck!

welcome to the club, man! :D

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it 1991 porsche turbo 911

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates