« Home | Normative Philosophy » | Intel in Arizona! » | I am in National News...Yeah thats me! » | Signs of the Last Day » | American-Saudi Conversation » | Just 24 Days Remaining » | Karachi's Hot! » | I have been Tagged! » | I played the Dean! » | Change yourself and the world will change » 

Monday, October 03, 2005 

Going nuts!

Circuit theory is damn too long. Only one chapter a day...lots of problems. I am feeling ill too. Sneezing a lot, throat is sore, body language down as well. I dont know what will happen in coming days but i am trying my level best to fight all odds. I am yet to touch electronics as well :(. God save me this time.

CT cool cool cool, Mera beta phool phool phool

awwww you are sick too
get well soon
even i been sick for past 2 weeks, its jus the weather change.

take joshanda, it does the trick.

oh ur blog just hates me, wont let me comment.

Almost same casehere, I am sneezing, coughing and enduring a sore throat but I am encountering Oracle instead of circuit theory.

I'm gonna need a medical checkup meself!

Best of luck.

CT is tough. Keep working

ahh!! electronics.. the very reason i switched from science to business!![:D]. best of luck and get well soon!! :)

dont touch electronic! i wonder if u'll be able to survive it :D

I hope both of us get well soon.(Amen)

CT is like a maze which lots of lines and dots. Karachi also seemed to be a maze today.

You are tagged!!

I am also suffering from a bad, bad series of cough and sneezes....
You pray for me, and I'll pray for you.

Lol

ok no idea why my name came out like that.... weird

Thanks ppl for your wishes.

Sadaf: I am still checking whats the problem :). Thanks for the advice.

Raheel: Good one. Tagged :| ....oh not that 23rd post man :P...

Raza: Yeah..infact everyone needs it.

FahadMirza: Good to see some database guy ;) here.

Sid: Electronics is difficult but its the soul of everything you have today ;). Can i change my field for one paper :P?

Sarfaraz: nahi yaar...nahi reh sakta..i am sure i will take time out for it but when thats another question ;)

Mahnoor: thanks for droppin by my blog.

Dinky and Sad: Thanks for your advice. Keep prayin for me :) and i will pray for your health guys.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates