« Home | Signs of the Last Day » | American-Saudi Conversation » | Just 24 Days Remaining » | Karachi's Hot! » | I have been Tagged! » | I played the Dean! » | Change yourself and the world will change » | Sir Saqib's Farewell Courtesy INETA » | War of the Worlds » | LDST Program's Screenshot. » 

Sunday, September 25, 2005 

I am in National News...Yeah thats me!

I was browsing and i saw they caught me...i cant believe it...I never thought they will publish it in the news...Darn! i will be careful next time.



















If you want to know how it happened, go click below.
ClickHere

lol. u wish.

LOL, thats cooooL!

assalam o alaikum!
appologies reached safe n sound after covering a good 9000km:-p...
first time ever to ur blog..nice one ..sport blog is very unique as far as im concerned..good job done MASHA ALLAH..i will try to b regular to this blog in future..MAY ALLAH grant u all the success that u want for ur self and ur PARENTs want
ALLAH B WITH U ameen

WS

You did nothing mate.

Thanks for appreciation. Amen to your prayers.
Amen again :).

@wild1 and ayesha...isnt that cool thing. you can play that on your friends as well :D

with regards
FM

What stupid hacker goes by his original name?! :P

I could claim my $5000 from the US authorities by providing your whereabouts.

Whatever =P

nice blog!

hehe nice point razz.

Sir i studied from you , remember you will be under scruitny as well ;)

with regards
FM

are working for ISI or have you gone insane; you cannot expect local authorities to be any kinder than those of US gov. I read in your previous posts tha you work hard to make your parents proud of you. I hope this gesture of yours would not be of much pride for them when they come to know of this. (take no offence, just thats what i think) :)

Friday, July 09, 1999

kaafi purani date hai =P

bwahaahaha

*evil you.. evil-er me*

LOLZ :)

thats good !!!

ISI, shah say ziyada shah k wafadar. Most of the people who did time in Guantanamo Bay after being caught by Pakistani agencies and handed over to the US, were innocent, had nothing to do with Al Qaeda, or Taliban. $5000 isnt too bad. Remember, we'd "sell (our) mothers if the price is right."

Sarfaraz: Cmon...dont get serious :)..its just a prank :P.

Raheel : oh youuuuu...got it :@...aargh...
Nice catch dude ;)....evil you!

Asma:Thanks

Saqib Ilyas: Sir..Where is our ex-CIS student ..remember whom i am talking about ;).
Sir take me out of that we :).

with regards
FM

shizzzniittt

i m sure its not supposed to be true. err i fell for it.

damn

A blown cover by trigger happy american agents of a person who was helping Pakistani authorities in the so-called war against terrorism. Yes, I know who you're talking about. I think he's still in Pakistan in custody. They havent sold him yet.

damn stupid i am :S

sarfu, damn right you are too...

Sadaf: you are sure its not supposed to be true :)...of course its not.

Sharfu: you were thinking its true :D ..lol

Sir: He is still in PAkistan ;)..How did you know :P...Are you a secret Amercian Agent...:) ???

with regards
fM

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates