« Home | I played the Dean! » | Change yourself and the world will change » | Sir Saqib's Farewell Courtesy INETA » | War of the Worlds » | LDST Program's Screenshot. » | Assignments done! » | 7 Days Remaining! » | Olympics Going to London 2012 » | Karachi's Net gone HAYWIRE! » | VS2005 Installed! » 

Thursday, September 15, 2005 

I have been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Maria and Umema. I had to write all this thing and gosh it took some time. the questions just keep coming. Here are my answerS :).

5 Years Ago:
I completed matric with flying colours ,Thanks to Almighty..yeah ..I was so joyed to see the proud faces of my mom and dad who always expected a great deal from me and bringing joy to one's parents is always a dream of everyone. I then gave time to net. Spent the time with friends . I was shy with girls at that time, afraid to talk to them thinking they are something else in the planet. A sister would have helped me if there had been any :P. I joined college of boys yeah only boys but the most renowned one in Karachi .. "Adamjee Sc. College" that year and again I lived upto the expectations of my mom and dad ;) ..thanks to Omnipotent Creator.

1 Year Ago:
1 year ago i was in 2nd Year of my engineering in NED. Studying in NED having fun, taking seminars, doing volutneering work on events was the crux of this year. Most of the days our routine was that as the day finished , me, my very good friends Faisal and Raza and sometimes other friends went outside and ate briyani or burgers. In the Annual Dinner , I acted in a drama "Anarkali" on the stage with my other friends.It was a nice experience. I passed 2nd year with great grades again because of my Mom and Dad's prayers.

5 Songs that i know all words to:
I go for good songs than for bands. I am not that type of a guy who always say metallica , metallica and nothing other than metallica. I hear songs that are great independent of the fact who actually chaunted them. Songs i love to hum "Robbie Williams -Feel", "BonJovi - Its my life", "BonJovi- Keep the Faith", "Onncha hoon main - Noori", and these days "Gajra Ray--teray karay karay ..":D "...5 is a low limit...this should be increased..i dont know why 5 songs but since 5 asked..therfore 5 answered.

5 Snacks I enjoy:
Samosa , roll with Tea or A burger or a sandwich with tea as well. Sometimes rice with meat or
chicken or on other days a tikka ...Yeah thats my snacks.

5 things I'do with $100 Million:
Take my family to Makkah. Share will be given to my family, some in buisness, charity, country, spending it on myself and some part for harder times and the remaining part to get admission in universities for Masters (MIT,Stanford,UCF) :).

5 Places I'd run away to:
I am in love with Germany since childhood. I dont know why but its mostly because of Germany's Football team and Hitler :P. I will watch Bayern Munich club match which is my fav. in Germany. Other places are America (Dream place MIT :P), Switzerland, Australia and Dubai :). Gee these are really high thoughts , but what can i do , these places attract me and i would love to see the nature there.

5 Things that i'd never wear:
A shirt on shalwar :D...yeah that wont happen , its vice versa is often seen i.e A kutra on a
jeans/pants, that is however fine. Similarly no shoes on Shalwar Kameez untill a match becomes apparent. No girls clothes :D...yeah ...and no bands or jewellery anywhere on my body. They are for women only :) and suits them as well. No dhoti as well :P.

5 Fav TV Shows: I love to watch
Fearfactor
National Geographic programs
James Bond weekly movie
Dr. Shahid Masood's Views program
A great english movie on any channel.

I seldom watch those TV shows like Friends, Titus because its hard to remember their timings :).

5 greatest joys:
1.After achieving the aim (like getting admission in NED :))
2.After getting the desired results (like passing SSC and HSC with great results)
3.After helping someone out.
4.Fulfilling my responsibility sincerely
5.Bringing smile on my parents faces.

5 favourite sports:
Cricket, Football, Hockey, Formula1 ,Tennis. I love playing Chess (game) but problem is i found no one to play with other than my brother :P.

5 favourite toys:
Computer, my mailbox, My blog hmm....dont know :P

5 Favourite Heros:
Tom Cruise,Aamir Khan,Russel Crowe,Hugh Grant,Roger Moore (classic James Bond)

5 Fav. Actresses ;):
Julia Roberts,Cameroon Diaz,Drew Barymoore, Kareena Kapoor

5 people I am tagging
I am taggin Faisal , Razz, Kashif, Sir Saqib and everyone in my list ;) and those who tagged me are once again tagged :D ..yeah!

You are tagging me again?!?!

To tell you the truth, I don't have any favourite actor or actress. They all are the same. heheheh

And start posting stuff regualrly. I mean update your blog frequently. :)

=P Aisa koyee scene nahin ho raha ab, chalo bhago. No tagging back to tagg-ers.

Yesh Mam, actually whenever i have time, i post on blog and these days times are tough...but i will try :).

*chuckles* i was just joking by writing taggin back to taggers :P

Original!

and I'm tagging Batista ;) I don't like the concept of tagging much. I've done a lot of markup taggings in the past ;)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates