« Home | I am in National News...Yeah thats me! » | Signs of the Last Day » | American-Saudi Conversation » | Just 24 Days Remaining » | Karachi's Hot! » | I have been Tagged! » | I played the Dean! » | Change yourself and the world will change » | Sir Saqib's Farewell Courtesy INETA » | War of the Worlds » 

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 

Intel in Arizona!

Intel is about to begin construction of $3bn factory in Arizona to make microprocessors of 45nm process technology. This will be sixth intel factory to make chips on 300mm wafers instead of more widely used 200mm size. Manufacturing with biggest wafer lowers the production cost per chip and uses less energy and water.

This all leads us to a fact that more Integrated Circuit Engineers will be required...VLSI(Very Large Scale Integration) students have a chance then i think.

credits:IEE Review(Sep. 2005)

So what! They wont be producing ur favorite 8085 microprocessors anymore :P

Hey fahad! Permission to link to you?

Sanjooo: you are damn right..my fav. 8085 no more :( but it will be in NED :P.

Sidrah: Yeah sure...:)

with regards
FM

'course you can link :)

hmmm so upcomers should be , be-aware then !

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates