« Home | Clashes in Berlin Stadium: Argies crying after bei... » | Argies kicked out by Germans, Its Germany's Cup Baby! » | Euphoric Relief, Sheer Disbelief » | Remove your hair please! » | Germany All the Way! » | Time has changed! » | Who let the Dogs out in Karachi??? » | Gulminha Slapping an Unknown Guy! » | You might know in the morning that last night pill... » | Swimming, i love to do! » 

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 

Pathan using a Top-Down Approach

Well if you travel in Karachi's Mini bus, or walk on the road, you will see many pathans here and there. Well its hard for me to differentiate whether they are pathan or afghani but who cares , they both look alike . Anyways , yeah whenever you are going and if you see a beautiful girl here and there , the things you are bound to see in sorroundings are 3 or 4 pathans staring and scanning her from top to bottom without blinking an eye. Same goes for Mini bus. It seems like they are very hungry :S...rarely a pathan wont look at you if you are beautiful. If a pathan doesnot look at you, than it can also mean you are not beautiful :S

Even the girls in Burqah are not safe. Its a fact that i noticed while i was walking on the road. There was a girl wearing a burqah and walking infront of me with her back facing me. She was some distance ahead of me. Five or Six Pathan with Beards on their faces and hats as well (giving an indication to me of a Maulvi) were coming in opposite direction i.e their faces were towards me and her.

I dont know what happened inside me but suddenly a thought came into my mind, hey Fahad..notice those pathans..cmon man notice them....I started noticing the eyes of all of them. Their eyes were totally glued to the girl and when they passed the girl , nearly 3/4 of the heads turned in the direction of the girl. I was speechless :|..dont know what to say next...

Message to all pathan readers : This is not meant to hurt your feelings but this is just the experience that i have gone through with and thought i should share with blog fellows.

Fahad you sure pathans were not looking at you? Hard to believe pathan bhais going for girls ;) maybe they are too karachized

Hahahaha nice post...I was about to ask u the samething Kashif Aziz asked..Are u sure Pathan's were NOT looking at you? lol

maybe yes..maybe not :S...

lol @ both of you!

waisey you both are right too..pathan bhais goes for bhais...

kashif is right maybe those pathans were too karachized...

but still one should stay away from them :P being a guy!

with regards
fM

Enjoyed a lot! » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates