« Home | Time has changed! » | Who let the Dogs out in Karachi??? » | Gulminha Slapping an Unknown Guy! » | You might know in the morning that last night pill... » | Swimming, i love to do! » | Red Day in Kaiserslautern » | I can guess what you are typing..Amazing eh ? » | Clashes in Germany after Germany kicks out Poland! » | Germany , Cech Republic, Italy so far! » | Germany's WC Ball Unique » 

Saturday, June 24, 2006 

Germany All the Way!

Yess! Deutschland beat Swedes 2-0 in the Pre Quater final. It looked like a close encounter on paper but Germans tore them apart. I love this german side, they are playing some real good soccer. Argentina and Mexico will clash today as well, but its Germans who are on the roll and they will kick the Argies out of the world cup in the Quater Finals!

DeutschlaaaaaaaanD DeutschlaaaaaaaaaanD!

I agree they've been impressive so far. The real test will come against Argentina.

Germany vs Argentina should be a cracker! I think Argies should win this one. My expectations of Germany have already been met, so anything more is a plus! What a world cup!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates