« Home | Red Day in Kaiserslautern » | I can guess what you are typing..Amazing eh ? » | Clashes in Germany after Germany kicks out Poland! » | Germany , Cech Republic, Italy so far! » | Germany's WC Ball Unique » | Crossed 5th line! » | [Germany 2006] Munich Allianz Arena » | Cisco Security Devices, IP Telephones » | David blaine : Splitting the Chicken Head from the... » | Road to Germany [WC 2006] » 

Sunday, June 18, 2006 

Swimming, i love to do!

My love is now divided..yes b/w swimming and soccer :P whoelse you people were thinkin. The greater ratio of course is of soccer but now swimming is getting huge importance in my life. As i am still learning, i just dont want to come out of water. I want to spend hours and hours in swimming pool but unfortunately i cannot happen as the girls timing start right after the guys.

I went today for swimming again at 2. I went to AKU Hospital. There met my doc bro with whom i entered in the Sports Complex of AKU. We changed in the locker room. There in the swimming pool i met some senior doctors with whom my doc bro works. It always nice to meet doctors...i love to talk to them..they are so good from heart..they always meet you courteously. Anyways i am still unable to complete my second task assigned to me by my brother and trainer. Aaargh, its getting on my nerves now!...I just couldnt cross the swimming pool by only moving my legs and with my face in the water completely and eyes open. The swimming pool is so big...i just couldnt reach the other end. Inface i am just able to swim till the half of the pool. After reaching the half of the pool, its is completely impossible for me to hold my breath.

Brother says it will take time...keep swimming and keep building the stamina..and Godwilling you will do it!...Yeah but i know its easier said than done.

your bro is right na...keep at it!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates