« Home | Who let the Dogs out in Karachi??? » | Gulminha Slapping an Unknown Guy! » | You might know in the morning that last night pill... » | Swimming, i love to do! » | Red Day in Kaiserslautern » | I can guess what you are typing..Amazing eh ? » | Clashes in Germany after Germany kicks out Poland! » | Germany , Cech Republic, Italy so far! » | Germany's WC Ball Unique » | Crossed 5th line! » 

Thursday, June 22, 2006 

Time has changed!

When i was in school , i was kinda short as compared to the other guys ( in height). They seemed to reach their peak heights early...and i was lagging according to them. Most of the fellows called me "piddi" because of the height i had. Well then times started changing...school to college and then college to university....i amazingly by the grace of Almighty increased the height a lot. I attained average height 5'6 till second year of university i think.People say height dont increase after that. But i dint stop there..i kept exercizing, stretching myself.

I had a firm believe that i can increase more. I kept on hanging on the rod and taking myself up...did it a number of times...and then amazingly i increased 2 inches more. In the Final Year of my graduation life i have reached 5'8 (MashaAllah) which is equal to Angelina Jolie ;)

Whenever i meet my school friends, they seems to get a bit amazed what has happened with me. However i wont stop here...i will keep exercizing and stretching inshaAllah ...i want to make my body work harder n harder!!!.. Adriana Lima here i come ( 5'10 ).

Aamir Khan 5'7

Tom Cruise 5'7

Britney Spears 5'4

Jeniffer Aniston 5'7

Angelina Jolie 5'8

Except for others...many famous Hollywood actors and actresses lie in that range.

Moral : Hardwork can make you achieve anything!

u makin me feel like i am a midget :(

oye lambu =p

suga: oh my...i dint mean to do that :(...Sowwie! :'(

raheel: hahahaha i can say that to you as well..lambu! :)

with regards
fM

hey chotay! bubble gum khaiy ga ? :P

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates