« Home | Increase your Hotmail to 2GB! » | Real Life Simpson's Intro » | PASHA JOB FAIR and Audition on TV Channel » | What to do :S » | Barcelona vs Arsenal » | The world is not enough! » | My Birthday Today! » | What will happen tomorrow??? » | My first swim! » | Pakistani Intelligence » 

Thursday, May 04, 2006 

Load-shedding!

Karachi suffered 1 hour load-shedding almost two to three days in every week last whole month. This month after the announcement of President that no load-shedding will be done. Electric Supply people did 10 mins load-shedding 5 times in my area and that too only in one night!

FM ... i m tooo scared to come down there jsut because of the stupid load shedding.... :(

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates