« Home | Were you naughty or nice this year? » | What will be in your Christmas Stocking? » | Quaids 129th Birth Anniversary » | Merry Christmas! » | Pakistan And Kalabagh Dam? » | Our Political Leaders! » | Pakistan and Israel : Voting Results! » | VLSI -> Yes or No! » | Law of Conservation of Love! » | Internship starts! » 

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 

Senses Test

Another BBC Test. Check this out. Dont forget to post your score :).

Senses Test Courtesy BBC

14!!!

I'm suppose to be sensitive soul - just got 14 out of 20, first few were hard. Science was easy ;) I guess science knowledge helps somewhere at least haha

what a cool test. I was good in just few questions, I didn't finish it but closed the browser because when I did it it was already midnight hehe...

Anyway, I comment here using Internet Explorer now. Do you use Firefox? If you do, I'd like to ask you why you put messy codes inside the name and Website columns. (maybe you need to try viewing this commenting system in Firefox so you'll know what I meant).

9 =S

what about ya?

16!!! HAH! beat vicky too! =D

Errr... I only managed 10 :S nonSENSE! :P

Viks: good ...science was easy...

Anonymous: check your inbox :).. I dont put those messy codes...

Raheel: i scored 11.

Mahnoor: you always try in the last and gets good score ..:D..no chocolates for you this time! :D..kidding :)

I scored 11 only :(

with regards
FM

16 :D.

They dont call me sensitive for nothin ;).

great going man!

with regards
FM

I took the test twice ....
Because, the first time I took the test, I only got 7 Right ...

The second time, i got 16 right ...
Yes ... I am weak in senses

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates