« Home | VLSI -> Yes or No! » | Law of Conservation of Love! » | Internship starts! » | [My debut] Pakistan Vs England-->Karachi rocks! » | SAW » | Holy-Mania Starts Today! » | World Cup Draws 2006 » | Guess-the-Google » | Bayern Munchen and Weder Bremen Go through! » | Schalke04 out of Champions League » 

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 

Pakistan and Israel : Voting Results!

I finished one poll from my blog and the results are:

71% people voted in favor of talks with Israel.

29% voted against!

So now we got the answer what to do!

FM - I'm glad to have found your blog and that positive poll about Israel. I think the relationship between Israel and Pakistan has been growing recently and it is a good thing. Only through cooperation, trust building and dialogue will we be able to bring peace to the Middle East. Pakistan has a role to play in convincing the Palestinians to stop terror attacks so that they can rather spend their time and money building a State and a new life for themselves.
Well done on beating England by the way!

Michael
www.kicisrael.blogspot.com

Thanks for the appreciation and visiting my blog.

The poll shows the viewpoint of people regarding Pak-Israel. Well i think peace in middle east can only occur when Israel give Palestine their land back which they took during 66-67 (not sure of the year) War.

Pakistan can only act as bridge b/w the two sides but the flow of traffic on the bridge depends on the two sides i.e Palestine and Israel.

Yeah we have beaten them :).

with regards
fM

Keep up the good work pilates san clemente

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates