« Home | Quaids 129th Birth Anniversary » | Merry Christmas! » | Pakistan And Kalabagh Dam? » | Our Political Leaders! » | Pakistan and Israel : Voting Results! » | VLSI -> Yes or No! » | Law of Conservation of Love! » | Internship starts! » | [My debut] Pakistan Vs England-->Karachi rocks! » | SAW » 

Sunday, December 25, 2005 

What will be in your Christmas Stocking?

You Christmas Stocking Will Be Filled with Money

You've either been really really good this year...
Or Santa is trying to pay you off!
What Will Be In Your Christmas Stocking?

I found it out in Raheel's blog and its a cool thing. You guys check it out as well.

Santa was really mean with me, and I liked it!! More christmas quiz on blog :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates