« Home | I feel Good! » | Angelina Jolie in Pakistan » | Before and After Love! » | Borat's Guide to USA! » | Brain Test: Male Brain or Female Brain<------- » | [Pakistan Wins!] Ashes Heros; Zeros in Multan<---- » | Pakistan vs England » | Dr. Kofi Annan in my Inbox! [Spam Mail] » | Australian English » | Eid Mubarak » 

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 

Is Micheal Jackson Converted to Islam???

This news when i read, i was shocked to be honest Micheal Jackson has moved to Bahrain and he has converted himself to Islam. Below is what the link says and the same i read almost in my local newspaper. However i have still doubts on this news.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3174956,00.html

"
The report is based on information elicited from sources in Bahrain. According to the report, Jackson’s announcement noted he is moving to Bahrain and has purchased some real-estate on an artificial island there. The singer said he decided to convert to Islam because he is convinced it is the closest religion to his personal beliefs."


yar i am more concerned about the new islamic name of Micheal Jackson....

I've also read the same.

hmmmm....this is gonna be the talk of the news if this is true. maybe his new way to get back on the news? or maybe Allah guided him? Lets all just say a silent prayer :) May all good men and women be guided towards the right path (ameen)

We've adopted double standards in our life. We become ecstatic when we find anyone converted to Islam (This is something natural) but when anyone among us is proselytised to other religion then according to us he deserve capital punishment. While Quran says 'LA IKRAHA FID DEEN' (there is no compulsion in religion). To me these ae all the consequences of rote learning of religious text.

I don't know or care about MJ but I think its about time we accepted Islam ourselves! Not because some celebrity does it and not because our parents are Muslims.

To Salman: Let us not draw big conclusions out of a single verse.

but we do need to follow every single verse.

but we do need to follow every single verse of the Holy Quran.

Shoaib:I dont think you need to change your name if you change your religion. Its the faith that matters.

Sana: Amen to that.

Salman And Faisal: I think we should stick to the point. We should appreciate that MJ thought about Islam in the sorroundings he has been living into.

with regards
FM

I've heard that for years.... not sure if i believe it or not...

Salman,

I agree with you but we cannot draw conclusions from *isolated* verses... by interpreting literal meaning.

wow! somehow a person coming to my space from pakistan was more of an eye opener than someone from the states or europe! cheers to the subcontinent :)
- well met, and thanks for stopping by!
m.

okay we'll talk about it at some other space.

m: thanks for the appreciation :)...yeah cheers!...

thanks for dropping by my blog too...

salman : okay...

But i do think that name matters...i would be able to explain it to you if ever we have some time together..

WOW that was a news to me ....I just dont like it when ppl do something for there self motives...
am still shocked...

thnx for the post
cheers

((((((((( THERE IS NO GOOD NEWS THAN THAT IF SOME POPULAR PERSONALITY ACCEPT ISLAM AS A RELIGION........
FANTASTIC,OUTSTANDING,UNABLE TO SAY FOR HIS NEW LIFE...........))))))))))))))))).

I searched cnn and other news sites. Non displayed the news of Jackson's conversion to Islam....
How to confirm it out?

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates