« Home | [Pakistan Wins!] Ashes Heros; Zeros in Multan<---- » | Pakistan vs England » | Dr. Kofi Annan in my Inbox! [Spam Mail] » | Australian English » | Eid Mubarak » | Why Earthquakes come; How can Earthquakes be predi... » | How much your blog worth? » | Brain Transplant » | The end is near! » | Exams Time! » 

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 

Brain Test: Male Brain or Female Brain<-------

This brain test is great. It tells you whether you think like a female or a male and tells you all about the intracacies and complexities of brain.

Brain Test: Here

Neat stuff!

Out of 10 pairs of eyes, you matched 7 with the correct mood.

Women are said to outperform men in this task because they tend to be more sensitive to facial expressions....

i gotta say this is 1 very interesting test....

i found out that i'm not very good at detecting someone's emotion... :D

hah

I seem to be exceptionally empathic according to the test. I wonder what that means? Male? Female?

It has been a while since I have visited your blog, but now, wider he book finished and published, I will have more time to go visiting. I always enjoy your blog.

...Z

my inbox is emoty. whatchu on about/?

Back guys...

hmm...

Thanks, FN and ika and Zareba.

sad: check your commentos

with regards
fM

A balanced brain with some part of all the featured qualities. Happy.. Thank you my dear God :)

God is great and his creation is so elaborate/complex.. you can learn so much from these hidden messages.

synonyms of happy: yahoo, whoopee, yee ha, cowabunga, hoorah, woo hoo, hallelujah, Yeay, claps... etc

:-)

That was fun! Tx.

There is also another meaning of happ which you missed...

Gay means happy than obviously converse is also true...i.e happy means Gay :D..lol..hows that...

with regards
fM

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates