« Home | Borat's Guide to USA! » | Brain Test: Male Brain or Female Brain<------- » | [Pakistan Wins!] Ashes Heros; Zeros in Multan<---- » | Pakistan vs England » | Dr. Kofi Annan in my Inbox! [Spam Mail] » | Australian English » | Eid Mubarak » | Why Earthquakes come; How can Earthquakes be predi... » | How much your blog worth? » | Brain Transplant » 

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 

Before and After Love!

BEFORE - You take my breath away
AFTER - I feel like I'm suffocating

BEFORE - Twice a night
AFTER - Twice a month

BEFORE - She says she loves the way I take control of a situation
AFTER - She called me a controlling, manipulative egomaniac

BEFORE - Saturday Night Fever
AFTER - Monday Night Football

BEFORE - Don't stop
AFTER - Don't start

BEFORE - Is that all you're having?
AFTER - Maybe you should have just a salad, honey

BEFORE - It's like I'm living in a dream
AFTER - It's like he lives in a dorm

BEFORE - $60/doz.
AFTER - $1.50/stem

BEFORE - Turbocharged
AFTER - Jumpstart

BEFORE - We agree on everything
AFTER - Doesn't she have a mind of her own?

BEFORE - Victoria's Secret
AFTER - Fruit-of-the-Loom

BEFORE - Charming and Noble
AFTER - Chernobyl

BEFORE - Feathers and handcuffs
AFTER - Ball and chain

BEFORE - Idol
AFTER - Idle

BEFORE - I love a woman with curves
AFTER - I never said you were fat

BEFORE - He's completely lost without me
AFTER - Why won't he ever ask for directions?

BEFORE - Time stood still
AFTER - This relationship is going nowhere

BEFORE - Croissant and cappuccino
AFTER - Bagel and instant

BEFORE - You look so seductive in black
AFTER - Your clothes are so depressing

BEFORE - Oysters
AFTER - Fishsticks

BEFORE - I can hardly believe we found each other
AFTER - I can't believe I ended up with someone like you

BEFORE - Passion
AFTER - Ration

BEFORE - Once upon a time
AFTER - The end

Credits:Dan

good lord,this is funny and sad.
haha
and one part of it is just perverted or may be i am.
*wonders*
no surely not me
heheheh

aray FM jee, yeh tasweerein meri balconey sey leeen hain. i live in an appartment on the 16th floor of a building over looking a cliff. NOT MARS dammit
hmmphhh

funny :)

lol @ BEFORE : PASSION, AFTER: RATION

:)

lolzz. your future biwi will peetify you.

LOLZ ... great!

Yup guys its great :)

LOL.... i like this... hahaha... so funny!

lol

$1.50/stem <-- that happened to me too. I once got $80 roses and then anniversry one long stemmed rose. He tried though, said something like "this symbolizes the uniqueness of my love" lol.... yeah yeah

So funny. LOL.

Well, it's rather sad too. I guess this happens after all :(

Before: I love him because he is funny.
After: I love him because he has money.

lolz!

Aisha: That proves the credibility of this post ;).

Raheel: good...change the before one

I love him because he is cute.
:)

with regards
FM

hhaahhhaa!! this post said it all!!

hahaha it just made me laugh...amazing!!!!

cheers!

Oh shame on you, hahaha that is funny.

Sid,Dawn,Exseno ...Good to see you all back here :)

love is love.

love is love

Excellent, love it! »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates