« Home | Australian English » | Eid Mubarak » | Why Earthquakes come; How can Earthquakes be predi... » | How much your blog worth? » | Brain Transplant » | The end is near! » | Exams Time! » | Custody Ruling in Ontario's Superior Court » | Earthquake Unites Pakistanis! » | The Survivors Speak! » 

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 

Dr. Kofi Annan in my Inbox! [Spam Mail]

I Dr. Kofi Annan, Secretary-General of the United Nations, would like to ask your partnership in reprofilling funds over $250m in excess, the funds would be coming via a string of selected banks in Europe and Asia.

The Funds in question were generated by me during the oil for food program in Iraq.

I have been getting scandals/ controversy in this regards, you can read more on the links below-

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2005/apr2005/anna-a05.shtml

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2003/main042803.htm

You would be paid 5% as your management fee. Please do not write back directly to me via my official email address. All further correspondence should be sent to my private mail box ( kofiannan4un@o2.pl ). As soon as you indicate your interest I will give further details.

Remember to treat this mail and transaction as strictly confidential.

I will await your urgent correspondence via my private mail box-

Dr.Kofi Annan.

SECRETARY- GENERAL

kofiannan@un.org

www.un.org

lol. Fahad, you are famous!

May be you should increase your fee to 10% ;)? LOL. Can't believe the length spammers are willing to take. Unbelievable.

Hope you had a lovely Eid :)

whoaaaa!!!!...

i never know that you're someone famous...

Hey! Lets bomb kofiannan4un@o2.pl!

OMG I can't believe they used his name.

definitely one of the craziest ones i've seen in a while!
ps. i linked to your blog. hope that's ok! :)

There are some weird people in this world..weeiirddd people.

Join me to the club too. I also received a similar mail.

:) wow wo to muj se b zada farigh hay:)

LOLZ ... well, I get mails from Mughabe's daughter once a week :) she want me to have her whole "jayedad" :)

wassalam

Take it. I'll help digest it. Nothing like eating the funds destined for the earthquake victims.

This is very interesting site... »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates