« Home | Pakistan vs England » | Dr. Kofi Annan in my Inbox! [Spam Mail] » | Australian English » | Eid Mubarak » | Why Earthquakes come; How can Earthquakes be predi... » | How much your blog worth? » | Brain Transplant » | The end is near! » | Exams Time! » | Custody Ruling in Ontario's Superior Court » 

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 

[Pakistan Wins!] Ashes Heros; Zeros in Multan<----

Pakistan played best cricket to dismiss England on the last day. Englishmen fell 22 runs short. Starting the day English side looked favourite to win but the rampant Pakistani side hit them hard and converted a likely loss to a win. Great stuff team..Just keep on the good work!

Amazing stuff by the Pakistani bowlers. This win has made this series more interesting. I am having my papers though but will watch it ...some of it though :P.

Waiting for the Karachi One day ...!



Credits: Cricinfo

Karachi Oneday?? wish it becomes reality after recent blasts. Me looking fwd for the one at Lahore though!

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» »

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates