« Home | Assignments done! » | 7 Days Remaining! » | Olympics Going to London 2012 » | Karachi's Net gone HAYWIRE! » | VS2005 Installed! » | Linux Red Hat 9.0 Installed! » | Day 3 PDC Karachi 2005! » | Day 2 PDC Karachi 2005! » | Day 1 PDC Karachi 2005! » | INETA Code Run Programming Competition » 

Sunday, July 17, 2005 

LDST Program's Screenshot.


Here are some of the screen shots of my program that i made for LDST Project. It takes input table and give out logic expressions of flip flops as well as output expressions.

The picture at the top shows the output expressions.
The picture below it shows the input table.

Try putting some graphics in it too, you've still got time.

yeah nice idea,but there are lots of assignments that i currently need to deal with.

Nice stuff! You should always acknowledge the source of inspiration! Awesome stuff! I don't think putting in graphics is worthwhile. I suggest you rather optimize your classes and your architectural design.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates