« Home | Yes! » | See What the Kid is Doing! » | Da Vinci Code The Movie » | Google Own Internet Program » | VolksWagen and Google! » | Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) and The Danish Newspaper » | Back, Alive and Kickin' » | Final Year Project Selected! » | Hectic Time » | Busy » 

Monday, February 13, 2006 

Linux on MSN TV

A dude actually made use of MSN TV (previously known as Web tV) to run linux on it. Requirements are Chipset - Intel 830 mobile chipset. (Low power) Cpu - Mobile Celeron 733mhz 256kb cache Ram - 128Mb Ram Flash - 64mb sans compact flash card Network - 100mbit intel pro.Usb x 2 ports Modem Serial (onboard no connector) IR - keyboard / remote.

The serial interface loads Linux and then one can use MSN TV to make use of its services. The guy not only ran the Linux but also made a cluster.

More info : Here

nifty I say. I did that with my Dell over here.

Hey!!
My system is also running with Linux....
And do you know, a virus can affect this software very rarely

Reza: nice

Neetika: cool..which version of Linux?

Redhat ? or some else.

Yeah...i know . :)

with regards
FM

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates