« Home | See What the Kid is Doing! » | Da Vinci Code The Movie » | Google Own Internet Program » | VolksWagen and Google! » | Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) and The Danish Newspaper » | Back, Alive and Kickin' » | Final Year Project Selected! » | Hectic Time » | Busy » | Eid Mubarak » 

Monday, February 13, 2006 

Yes!

The time i received my marksheet became the priceless moment of my life till today. By the grace of Almighty I secured second position in my department and first in the boys. I was pleased to see the joy in my parents eyes :)...after the result i called them at home and told them about the result and when i reached home, mom and dad huged me...it was one of the most priceless moment.

Special Thanks To:
Almighty, Mom n Dad, Whiz (Faisal) whom i talked to before every paper and understood many things from him and Razz who gave me the notes of many subjects and to all those who prayed.

Congrats man :D > Hope you have many more sucessess in life and keep up the good work.

You're living proof that hardwork pays! .. Way to go man! (Y)

Congratz!! great achievement and yes hardwork always pays. Mera result aaney wala hai us main pass hojayoon thatz enough for me afterall its CAT-ACCA ;)

Just wanna ask you a simple question.. why people specially teachers and students differentiate genders in a classroom? I think student is afterall a student.

Reza: Amen. Thanks :)

Raza: Thanks

Raheel: Thanks. InshaAllah you will pass with flying colors. Amen to that.

Yeah...its a bee in everyone's bonnet..however i must say in some places teachers do favor girl but that entirely depends on teacher. But yeah you are right , student is afterall a student.

with regards
FM

Congrats man!

aray aap to chupay rustam niklay ^_^

Thats stunning moment for you for sure, enjoy it as much as u can.

Mubarak ho ji, ab hamari treat?!:P

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates