« Home | Final Year Project Selected! » | Hectic Time » | Busy » | Eid Mubarak » | Good Old Days » | Only in Japan... » | Are you an Orkut Geek? » | Intel's logo Changed! » | Happy New Year! » | My New Year Resolution » 

Monday, January 30, 2006 

Back, Alive and Kickin'

Yes guys..i am back..i am alive and kickin'. Blogging starting again ;).

Brian Adams in Karachi...i missed his concert :(...my friend Whiz went there ..argh :@...

yeh huwi naa baat!!

welcome back

Ney ney ney ney ney... <== cartman style

Raheel and Muis: Thanks..nice to see you again :).

Faisal: it was just a concert ;)

with regards
FM

Good to see u back...
keep kickin

cheers

welcome back!

Great ot see you guys back again! :)

with regards
FM

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates