« Home | Hectic Time » | Busy » | Eid Mubarak » | Good Old Days » | Only in Japan... » | Are you an Orkut Geek? » | Intel's logo Changed! » | Happy New Year! » | My New Year Resolution » | Me and Wasim Akram! » 

Monday, January 30, 2006 

Final Year Project Selected!

Phew..finally me and my group selected the final year project. Since it is done once is a life time and since its your last project in graduation therefore everyone want to do something that is being currently used in market keeping in mind your job prospects also depend a lot on your final year project. So selection is a big issue and it takes time.

My project is titled " Convergence of PSTN and IP Telephony". This project is related to networking communications. What we will be doing is implementing the protocols that link the telephone exchanges through the gateway to the IP network through the devices and also implementing both the PSTN and IP Networks. The diagram below will give you the general idea (only general). Godwilling we will do it Amen.

Good luck Fahad ;D. I am taking a Computer Networking course this semester in my MS right now :D. Fun stuff that.

Yup it's. Have to understand and learn all the protocols man..

That was a quick comment though :).

with regards
FM

InshaAllah...all the best!!!

It sounds interesting since I am @ Cisco Systems...
keep up the spirit high

cheers

wow...CISCO :)..i cant belive it...

thanks for the encrouaging message. My group will be working hard to complete it..it is a difficult project.

with regards
FM

Keep up the good work » »

What a great site » » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates