« Home | What is love at first sight? » | Doom The Movie » | Pakistan bamboozle England! [Pak 2-0 England] » | Is Micheal Jackson Converted to Islam??? » | I feel Good! » | Angelina Jolie in Pakistan » | Before and After Love! » | Borat's Guide to USA! » | Brain Test: Male Brain or Female Brain<------- » | [Pakistan Wins!] Ashes Heros; Zeros in Multan<---- » 

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 

Schalke04 out of Champions League

Ac Milan beat Schalke 04 3-2 and threw the Germans out of the Champions League. I am a German soccer fan with my favourite side Germany and Bayern Munich. I support German League sides in the Champions League. Schalke 04 did really well but they couldnt beat AC Milan who have so many great players in their side.

Bayern Munich will be playing tonight and i will watch the match ..i hope i do..because SKY Sports covers every match but dammit i dont have SKY Sports here..i have Star,ESPN and Super Sports which take coverage from Sky Sports and they only show those English Permier League sides in action....such :@...

Well, I'm a supporter of AC Milan.

So I'm proud of 'em!

hey
how r ya......hows life treatin ya...
have fun
cheers

Being a German means sometimes to say "no to soccer"... oh how I hate the league games. But that's my opinion ;)

The only true soccer is on international level ... the world championchip in Germany 2006! Mwaha :)

Vicky: hmmm..Bayern vs Milan...interesting encounter if it happens ?..eh ;)

Zenia: ho..yeah i am fine...you can see by my blog how life is treating me :).

Mike: Yeah...well i kinda disagree with only true soccer on international level. Well i think true soccer happens in Champions leauge as well...but i dont like to watch those freaking league games...they are too much of time waste to be honest rather than a good match but champions league is freaking damn good....However international soccer is great..yeah...

with regards
FM

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates