« Home | World Cup Draws 2006 » | Guess-the-Google » | Bayern Munchen and Weder Bremen Go through! » | Schalke04 out of Champions League » | What is love at first sight? » | Doom The Movie » | Pakistan bamboozle England! [Pak 2-0 England] » | Is Micheal Jackson Converted to Islam??? » | I feel Good! » | Angelina Jolie in Pakistan » 

Monday, December 12, 2005 

Holy-Mania Starts Today!

Holy-Mania ..Yes thats actually Holiday-Mania. Today was the last practical and my papers are officially finished. I was not too much overjoyed as the pracs finished because the paper and pracs took 2 months to get finished and its damn too long. It was like every student wishing "Ab khatam hongay ..ab khatam hongay" and they keep going on and on and on and on....

So now as my papers are finished..will enjoy these days with my friends and will post about it
.

For the record, the papers were nothing but bullcrap followed by even more bullcrap in the form of vivas from the theory! How stupid is that? 2 months of memory testing ...

Wellcome to the life again :).

great so enjoy ur days to teh fullest now .... great time of yr for the holidays :)

party hard!!

mubarak ho! i'm truly jealous... i still have about a week and a half to go!

have fun! but be good =D

Thankssss fellas..

Razz, Asma, Raheel.

Mahnoor: you have a week and a half :D..ohhh...i am happy :D...kidding :)

Gul: welcome to my blog again :)

with regards
FM

Allah rehem karay ab tumharay aas paas ke logon ope =P

LOL! so you've noticed atlast ;D

hahahaha! ab maar parey gi... :P

Gul: i noticed it before :)..i was expecting more comments so i can give mine..however its good to see you back again:)

Mahnoor: pheley paper tu dey do :D

with regards
FM

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates