« Home | Custody Ruling in Ontario's Superior Court » | Earthquake Unites Pakistanis! » | The Survivors Speak! » | Miraculous Events after the Quake! » | Quake toll reaches 30'000 » | Earthquake hits Northern Pakistan » | God told me to.....Bush! » | Ever Seen Porcupine Babies? » | Melbourne Telstra Dome Awesome! » | Why not a United Ramazan ? » 

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 

Exams Time!

I am having my papers this month. They will last till the start of Decemeber. So my blogging activity will be low. Wish me luck guys! :).

U just want us to wish u luck? thats it? pharray warray nahi chahiye hain? ;)

U just want us to wish u luck? Thats it? pharray warray nahi chahiye hain? ;)

lol...No thanks...:)

Thanks for dropping by here.

with regards
FM

hey! good luck!!

Good luck!!

Goooood luckkkkkkkkkk


Wish me luck too...After eid, I'd be having mine.

gooood luck!!!!!!!!!

Ahh its ok, the pleasure is mine. Bytheway i like the way u write, i mean anthol aqalmandi ki baatein hoti hain haan aik dam khalis. Good to see karachiates on blog world, kaafi kuch seekhnay ko milay ga :).

Raheel, dinky, Sana, Fadz : Thanks. I appreciate your wishes.

with regards
FM

Good luck to you, although kuch mehnat karlo to I dont think luck would matter that much :P


Waisay wish me luck with my papers too :P

good luck with the papers!

Thanks UxuF and Sidrah. :)

with regards
FM

Hi FM,
Wish u all the Best!
May god be with u in all ur endeavors & shower his blessings!

Regards,
SS

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates