« Home | Ever Seen Porcupine Babies? » | Melbourne Telstra Dome Awesome! » | Why not a United Ramazan ? » | Going nuts! » | Normative Philosophy » | Intel in Arizona! » | I am in National News...Yeah thats me! » | Signs of the Last Day » | American-Saudi Conversation » | Just 24 Days Remaining » 

Saturday, October 08, 2005 

God told me to.....Bush!

"God had told me to Invade Iraq", These are the words of Bush. He told them when he met the Palestine Authority.

God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq …" And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

Credits: BBC

You're tagged

And I cant wait 'til God actually gives you the news of your departure from this Earth, Mr. Bush .. I seriously cant wait.

Love,

A Canadian citizen.

it seems to me like George's God says what George want him to say....Huh Christian Gods....Not soveriegn enough...

Nobody here at home (USA), even the ones who hate Mr. Bush (50% of country), believes this.

its a suprising thing really. Came out of the blue.

with regards
FM

If you type "failure" in google, you would get president Bush's biography. ( my friend told me that I was surprised)

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates