« Home | Zindane's Head Butt Stuff » | One week » | Sheer Disappointment: Heartbroken but still I salu... » | Rooney vs Ronaldo » | Ouuch That Hurts!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Pathan using a Top-Down Approach » | Clashes in Berlin Stadium: Argies crying after bei... » | Argies kicked out by Germans, Its Germany's Cup Baby! » | Euphoric Relief, Sheer Disbelief » | Remove your hair please! » 

Saturday, July 22, 2006 

Strange day!

I worked hard for VLSI (Very Large Scale Integration) class, first time i created the programs well before the time. I wanted to show my efforts to the sir today. But in Karachi anything can happen. In night at 3, light went off! and i can never sleep when there is no light. It never came till 7 in the morning. I dont know when i actually slept but i got up at 10 in the morning today ...WTF just because of light i missed my class for which i waited a lot. I then went to the university and to my suprise , my friends told me that sir has not taken the class, he is busy in some work. I was so gutted but then eventually i relaxed after hearing the great news.

Okay thats it for the morning. Later me and my 15 friends gathered in university and we all went to Kaybees to take the treat from our three friends whom birthdays were observed in 40 day offs we had. My restaurant food never wind up if i dont eat prawns. I ate Prawns , Chicken Shashlik , Chilic Chicken , Chicken Handi with my friends. Yeah the bill was not that high as we expected but who cares, i was not the sponser.

We need to do it more often dood!

muftas are always good lekin beta bounce back hokar wapis apne per hi aati hai baad main :p

Loved to read your blog. online-essay-writer.org I would like to suggest you that traffic show most people read blogs on Mondays. So it should encourage blogger to write new write.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates