« Home | Design No. 1 » | Last days in University » | Strange day! » | Zindane's Head Butt Stuff » | One week » | Sheer Disappointment: Heartbroken but still I salu... » | Rooney vs Ronaldo » | Ouuch That Hurts!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Pathan using a Top-Down Approach » | Clashes in Berlin Stadium: Argies crying after bei... » 

Sunday, July 30, 2006 

Design No. 2

My design no. 2

Since most of the computing being done on 1 and 0's so i thought why not make use of them.

The tagline i put again is temporary and will change depending on what guys nad girls want.

I know my design wont get selected...because there are pretty damn good designers in my batch :)..yeah but i am more than delighted to give my contributions to my batch! :)

This is gr8...I'm sure they gonna love it so keep ur fingers X :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates