« Home | David blaine : Splitting the Chicken Head from the... » | Road to Germany [WC 2006] » | Barcelona 2-1 Arsenal [90 + IT] » | Barcelona 0-1 Arsenal [45 + ET] » | Wake up Pakistan! » | Can roads be the measure of progress? » | Christian Vieri and Adriana Lima » | Load-shedding! » | Increase your Hotmail to 2GB! » | Real Life Simpson's Intro » 

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 

Cisco Security Devices, IP Telephones

I first time in my life saw some precious cisco security devices, ip telephones in the lab in which i am performing my final year project. It was a great feeling to see something like that because the ASA Security Device of Cisco is used in only one organization in Karachi. Sorry folks couldnt get the pictures of those otherwise i would have shared them.

Hi there FM,
Where are u studying? Seems to me SSUET or hamdard.

Which org has ASA? I am a Infosec professional and want to come back to PK. Need to re-establish my contacts there.

Hope you can help me out. If you can, plz drop me an email

heyz!!i am back!!
Why is it tht this device used in just one organization in the whole karachi??!!

darwesh: am studyin computer engg. man. Dont know about the organization.


Sara: welcome back. well....its costs in millions and its state of the art technology.

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates