« Home | CIS Infinity Programming Competition » | Internship! » | Plans! » | Exams Over! » | Engineers doing wonders in Medical Field » | Wi-Max pushes Wi-Fi » 

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 

Image Processing Using MATLAB!

The hectic 5 day workshop took place in NED University. The speaker Owais Qidwai gave us working experience regarding Image Processing Using MATLAB. The workshop was extremly usefull as it helped me understand the operations of scaling,zooming in and out, Blurring, Gaussian Filter, Laplacian Filter, Gaussian and Laplacian Smoothing and Enhancement of Image. Since I have worked with Adobe Photoshop, so i knew about their frontside functionality but dint know about their backside working but with that workshop i came to know a lot about it. I think these sort of workshops should take place more and more.

About me

  • I'm FM
  • From Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
  • Read the blog, you will know :).
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates